Total Time: 25 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Use Bakery on Main Apple Pie Oatmeal for these outstanding muffins!
- 1¼ cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (2 packets) Bakery on Main Apple Pie Oatmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped green apple
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with paper liners and lightly spray with nonstick spray.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together gluten-free all-purpose flour, apple pie oatmeal, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, cream together sugar, oil, eggs, milk and vanilla extract. Beat until light and smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in 3 separate additions, making sure to mix well after each addition. Fold in the chopped apples.
- Evenly pour the batter into the prepared muffin tin and bake for 25 to 28 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)
Calories 240, Total Fat 11g, Saturated Fat 1.5g, Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 330mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 22g, Protein 3g, Calcium 0