The cool creamy texture of fresh avocados adds a whole new dimension to bubbling, hot cheesy nachos. I can’t stop eating this dish.
1 microwavable or heat resistant dinner plate
3 – 4 cups homemade or best-quality tortilla chips
I cup Larry’s All Natural Ranchero or Chipotle Sauce
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 cup diced fresh red pepper
1 large ripe avocado
▪ Spread the tortilla chips on the dinner plate.
▪ Top with layers of Larry’s Ranchero or Chipotle Sauce, grated cheese and diced pepper.
▪ Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit, scoop the avocado out of the peel and cut into 1/2 inch diced chunks. Reserve.
▪ Place the nachos without the avocado in the microwave or under a broiler until the cheese melts and everything is hot.
▪ Sprinkle the avocado over the hot nachos and serve.
▪ Serves 2 – 3
Recipe provided by Larry’s All Natural Taco, Enchilada and Mole Sauces