No matter what team they?re rooting for, this dip will be a fan favorite! Dig into this dip with some tortilla scoops. Optional: Add a layer of taco meat, shredded chicken or jalapeno peppers.
Yields: Yield 8 small Mason Jars or 4 large Mason Jars
Total Time:?10 mins
Prep Time:?10 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 pints sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole, store bought or homemade
- 1 cup pico de gallo or salsa
- ? head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (15 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- Evenly spread the refried beans in the bottom of mason jars.
- Continue by adding a layer of each of the following: sour cream, guacamole, salsa, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and top with black olives Serve with chips.