Have you heard of Cheese Slaw? It’s not really slaw, it’s a delectable dip made with swiss cheese, green onions, jalapenos, and pepperoncinis. It is suggested to serve cheese slaw with corn chip scoops but you can also serve with your favorite snack crackers.
- 1 pound Swiss cheese, coarsely shredded (I use my food processor.)
- 1 bunch green onions with tops, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped mild banana peppers
- 1/2 cup finely chopped jalapeno peppers
- Mayonnaise (we used Follow Your Heart)
- Combine the cheese, green onions, banana peppers, and jalapeno peppers in a bowl.
- Add enough mayo to bind and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours to allow the flavors to blend.
- Serve in a serving bowl with a sealable cover, since dip will last in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Leave a Reply