- 3 lbs. sweet potatoes, peeled and cut in chunks
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoon almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted for garnish
- 2 tablespoon parsley or chives, for garnish
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or smoked sea salt for garnish
- Bring a large sauce pan of water to boil. Add cut sweet potato chunks. Cook for 15 – 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the potatoes with softened butter. Add eggs and beat until well combined.
- In batches, transfer sweet potato mixture to a piping bag fitted with a large star tip.
- Pipe swirled mounds of sweet potatoes on baking sheet. At this point, you could refrigerate if you’re not planning to bake right away.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. When ready to bake, drizzle the mounds with melted butter. Bake for 15 minutes or until mounds. Turn oven to broil, watch carefully and brown till edges are slightly brown. Remove from oven, sprinkle with sea salt and chopped parsley. Transfer to a serving platter using a spatula.