Recipes & Photography Courtesy of San-J and Carol Kicinski
This recipe is: Dairy Free, Egg-Free, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free
Total Time: 6 hours
Prep Time: 30 mins
- 1½ cups San-J Asian BBQ Sauce
- 2 pounds pork spareribs
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a large mixing bowl, pour the San-J Asian BBQ Sauce over the pork spareribs. Turn the ribs to coat thoroughly. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove spareribs from marinade and dry off any excess marinade with paper towels. In a saucepan, heat the marinade to boiling and cook for 5 minutes.
- Place the spareribs on a rack in a shallow roasting pan and place in the oven for 45 minutes, basting with the reserved marinade every 15 minutes.
- Increase the oven temperature to 400 degrees F and bake for another 15 minutes until browned.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with green onion slices.