Bacon lovers rejoice! The savory taste of the bacon paired with sweetness of the fig and the creaminess of the cheddar make this pizza different from any other you have ever had.
This recipe is: Egg-Free, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free
Yields: 4 individual pizzas
Total Time: 30 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
- 1 recipe of no-rise crust
- 1 cup fig preserves, divided
- 3 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Make no-rise crust and roll out as directed into 4 rustic shaped pizzas. Spread each pizza with ¼ cup of fig preserves, leaving room on the edges for a crust.
- Add 1/3 cup of grated cheddar cheese and 2 crumbled strips of bacon to each pizza. Top pizzas with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until golden and cheese is bubbly.
Leave a Reply