Crispy baked broccoli tots are loaded with nutrients and are fun to make and enjoy!
- 2 medium DOLE® Potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 head DOLE® Broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated vegan Parmesan-style cheese
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Vegan nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F; line a rimmed baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place potatoes in a medium microwave-safe bowl; cover with plastic wrap and heat in microwave oven on high 4 minutes or until slightly tender. Cool potatoes slightly; shred potatoes with a box grater or in a food processor with grater attachment. Transfer potatoes to a large bowl.
- Pulse broccoli, ⅓ cup breadcrumbs, cheese, nutritional yeast, garlic powder and salt in a food processor until almost smooth; fold into potatoes. Makes about 4 cups.
- Place remaining 2/3 cup breadcrumbs in a wide, shallow dish. Form potato mixture into 24 (1½-inch) tots; gently roll in breadcrumbs and place on prepared pan. Spray both sides of tots with nonstick cooking spray; bake 35 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Makes about 24 tots.
Source: Dole Food Company, Inc.