These specTACOlar Baked (NOT FRIED) Chicken Tacos with Avocado Buttermilk Dressing will have you saying No Cluckin’ Way!!
- 6 CAULIPOWER Chicken Tenders
- 6 CAULIPOWER Tortillas, toasted
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 haas avocado, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Remove CAULIPOWER Chicken Tenders from freezer toss and cook the tenders for 14-15 minutes, flipping halfway for optimal crispy texture
- In a large bowl, mash the avocado. Add in the remaining ranch ingredients and whisk, breaking up any chunks as you go, until the ranch is completely smooth. Set aside.
- Remove CAULIPOWER Tortillas from the pack and place in the center of a skillet
- Heat on High for 30 seconds, or until defrosted
- Serve the chicken tenders in CAULIPOWER Tortillas with chopped lettuce, fresh cilantro, and the Avocado Buttermilk Ranch.
Recipe courtesy of CAULIPOWER