These muffins are the scrumptious red, white, and blue festive treat to satisfy your guests on holiday without sabotaging your nutrition goals.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2?large?eggs?lightly beaten
- 1?tsp.?pure vanilla extract
- 1?Tbsp.?raw honey
- 2??cups?dry old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten free)
- 1?Tbsp.?ground cinnamon
- 1??tsp.?baking powder
- 1??cups?unsweetened almond milk
- 2?cups?fresh blueberries?(or raspberries)
- Preheat oven to 350? F.
- Prepare twelve muffin cups by coating with spray. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, extract, bananas, and honey in a large bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine oats, cinnamon, and baking powder in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Add oat mixture to egg mixture; mix well.
- Add almond milk; mix well.
- Divide oat mixture evenly between prepared muffin cups.
- Top evenly with blueberries.
- Bake 26 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Recipe provided by?Beachbody.