Forget the maple syrup, this french toast has the sweetness of coconut and a hint of banana!
- Your favorite Gluten-Free Bread
- 1?Spotted Ripe Banana
- 1/2?Can?Coconut Milk
- 1?Tablespoon?Coconut Flour
- 1/2?Tablespoon?Flax Seed Meal
- Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Using Gluten-Free Bread, soak each slice in batter for 4 to 8 seconds.
- Place battered slices on a nonstick grill or skillet at medium-high heat.
- Grill one side of the bread for 4 to 5 minutes until it is golden brown, then flip and repeat.
- Serve with blueberries and cover with coconut cream or maple syrup.