These sweet and spicy quesadillas are sure to hit the spot.
- 4 (8-inch) gluten-free flour tortillas
- 1 ½ cups Mango and habanero Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup pulled pork
- ⅔ cup mild corn salsa
- 4 tbsp barbecue sauce
- Preheat a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Meanwhile, place two tortillas on a clean work surface. Sprinkle each tortilla with one half of the shredded cheese, pulled pork, corn salsa, and barbecue sauce.
- Carefully place one quesadilla onto preheated skillet. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, flipping once halfway through, until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden brown on both sides. Remove from skillet and repeat with remaining quesadilla.
- Cut each quesadilla into wedges and serve immediately.