Missing BBQ season? Don’t fret! Meal hack your way through the seasons with this delicious and speedy recipe that will leave your taste buds satisfied. From one of our very own CAULIPOWER fans, this pizza may disappear quickly.. so you’ll want to snag a piece before serving!
The Super Cauli Crust Pizza powered by CAULIPOWER tastes great, featuring a veggie power crust that kids & parents will love. This 10-inch crust with cauliflower as the number one ingredient is packed with veggies and naturally gluten-free.
- 1 CAULIPOWER Crust
- 1 cup cooked CAULIPOWER Chicken Tenders, cubed
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Fresh cilantro
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove CAULIPOWER Chicken Tenders from freezer and cook the tenders for 14-15 minutes, flipping halfway for optimal crispy texture.
- Remove CAULIPOWER crust from freezer; using a large spoon, spread 1/4 cup barbecue sauce evenly within the rim.
- Sprinkle the smoked Gouda cheese over the sauce, and then cover with 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella. Distribute the chicken evenly over the mozzarella, top with the red onions, and the remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella.
- Transfer the pizza to the oven (place directly on the oven rack) and bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and golden, and the cheese at the center is bubbly.