Looking for a creative starter or simply a snack to keep you going throughout the day? Why not try BFree Bruschetta using our new Soft White Rolls! Super-quick to make, yet so tasty
- BFree Soft White Rolls
- 6-8 plum tomatoes (Tailor per number of guests)
- Garlic Cloves
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Mixed herbs
- olive oil
Pre-heat over to 350°F.
- Cut the BFree roll in half.
- Dice or cube the plum tomatoes and place in a mixing bowl.
- Crush the garlic and add to the mixing bowl.
- Add mixed herbs and any other spices you like to the mixing bowl as well as some olive oil and stir.
- Spread the tomatoes with the added herbs evenly on the BFree rolls.
- Place the rolls in to the oven until lightly toasted.
- Place on serving plate and lightly sprinkle some balsamic vinegar.
Source: BFree Foods