In less than ten minutes, you can have this fresh, spicy black bean dip ready for a snack to dip vegetables or corn chips into. You can also refrigerate and take to work or school the next day.
Total Time:?10 mins
Prep Time:?5 mins
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh or jarred salsa
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 3 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoons cumin
- ? teaspoon smoked paprika (optional)
- Water as needed
- Salt to taste
- Add black beans through smoked paprika to food processor. Pulse until desired consistency is reached. Add water as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Add salt to taste. Serve with fresh cut vegetables, tortilla chips or rice crackers.