This dip is easy to pull off for a crowd because you can make a big batch of it. It’s relatively inexpensive to whip up and can be served on crusty bread, with chips or pretzels, fresh vegetables, or by itself.
- 1 can (15 ounces) low-sodium black beans, undrained
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper or pimientos
- 1 tablespoon tahini (sesame paste) or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender, process until smooth. Serve with vegetables, if desired. delightglutenfree.com To make your own vegan ranch sauce for dipping visit and find our ranch sauce recipe.
Leave a Reply