There is nothing better on a hot summer day than a BLT with a fresh from the garden tomato. Skip the bread and enjoy all the flavors you love in a BLT, without all the carbs in these easy lettuce wraps! So easy and will seriously satisfy your BLT cravings.
- 4slices center cut bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1medium tomato, diced
- 1tbsp light mayonnaise, or whole30 approved mayo
- 3 large iceberg lettuce leaves
- fresh cracked pepper
- 1/2 small avocado
- Carefully remove 2 large outer leaves of a head of lettuce. If you rip or tear one, just save it for the 3rd leaf you need to shred. Shred the 3rd leaf and set aside.
- Dice tomato and set aside in a bowl.
- Slice avocado and set aside in a bowl.
- Combine diced tomato with mayonnaise and fresh black pepper.
- Place lettuce cups on a plate, top with shredded lettuce. Add tomato then bacon and avocado, roll it like a wrap and dig in!