If you’ve never had sheet pan pancakes, you’re in for a treat! Sheet pan pancakes are an easy way to enjoy pancakes without standing over the stove flipping them individually. You just prepare the pancake batter, pour it into a baking dish, and bake. They cook up perfectly and everyone can enjoy warm pancakes together!
- 1 cup cassava flour
- 1/2 cup tigernut flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tsp aluminum-free baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1.5-2 cup coconut milk (plus up to ~2 Tbsp extra)
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 bananas
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line an 8×12 inch baking sheet (or similar size baking sheet) with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, sift together the cassava flour, tigernut flour, and tapioca starch. Add the coconut sugar, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1.5 cups coconut milk, coconut oil, and apple cider vinegar. Whisk together, and slowly add to the dry ingredients being careful not to over stir.
- Add additional coconut milk 1-2 tablespoons at a time if the batter is very thick.
- Pour the pancake batter into the parchment-lined baking sheet. Top with blueberries and sliced bananas. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until the edges turn golden brown and the top springs back when pressed gently. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Cut into 8-12 squares. Serve warm.
Leave a Reply