Simple to make breaded fish tacos with a special dressing for a little zip!
1 box Simple Mills Cracked Black Pepper Almond Flour Crackers
1 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp salt
1 pound wild cod, cut into strips
1 egg, beaten
Olive oil (optional)
Paleo, gluten-free tortillas
Tessemae’s Organic Habanero Ranch Dressing
1/2 shredded cabbage
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
2 sliced avocados
- PREHEAT oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- ADD Simple Mills crackers to a food processor and pulse until a coarse meal is formed. Transfer to a large bowl along with the parsley and salt. Mix and set aside.
- DROP fish strips into the beaten egg then into the cracker mixture, ensuring the fish is well coated. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with a touch of olive for an extra crispy exterior.
- BAKE for 15 minutes or until the fish is flaky.
- ASSEMBLE your tacos by spreading 1 teaspoon of Tessamae’s Organic Habanero Ranch Dressing onto warmed tortillas. Top with shredded cabbage, red onion, avocado, freshly baked cod, fresh cilantro and a drizzle of Tessamae’s dressing.
Recipe courtesy of Simple Mills