Breakfast is the first and most important meal of the day. It gives you the energy and, we hope, the nutrition to get you through your day.
Total Time:?15 mins
Prep Time:?10 mins
- ? cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
- ? cup Cream of Rice cereal, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- Mix gluten-free flour, rice cereal, baking powder, ground cinnamon and brown sugar in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat egg, milk, and margarine with a wire whisk until well blended. Add to dry ingredients; mix just until blended. Let stand 5 minutes; stir in blueberries.
- For each pancake, ladle scant ? cup batter onto hot griddle or into hot skillet sprayed with cooking spray. Cook until bubbles form on tops, then turn over to brown other sides.