This Buffalo Chicken Dip is the perfect appetizer recipe! Made in a crock pot it is cheesy, spicy, and made from just 5 ingredients! Great for dipping chips or veggies.
Cream cheese, ranch dressing, shredded cheese, hot sauce, and canned chunk chicken breast are tossed into the crock pot then heated until bubbly. That’s it!
- 2, 10oz cans chunk chicken breast
- 8oz block cream cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- For dipping: chips, carrots, celery
- Add chicken, cream cheese, shredded cheese, hot sauce, and ranch dressing to a 2-3 quart crock pot.
- Stir to combine then heat on LOW until hot, 1-1/2 – 2 hours, stirring every now and again.
- Serve with dippers.
If you want to make the dip in advance you can refrigerate up to 2 days ahead of time. Place in slow cooker then cook on low for an additional 30 minutes, or until heated through.