These Caprese skewers are SO easy to make, and, because they’re so simple, they really let you savor the peak-season tomatoes. Serve them as an appetizer at a gathering or whip them up for a quick healthy snack. Either way, you’ll love them.
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 12 mini mozzarella balls
- 24 basil leaves
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Balsamic reduction, for drizzling
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Thread the tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil onto mini skewers.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic reduction and sprinkle with salt and pepper.