This Carrot Cake is moist and goes perfect with our cream cheese frosting.
This recipe is:?Gluten-Free
- 1? cups gluten-free all-purpose flour (or 1 ? cups almond flour)
- ? teaspoon baking powder
- ? teaspoon sea salt
- ? cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 6 tablespoons oil
- ? cup honey
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ? cup raisins
- ? cup chopped walnuts
- ? cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and lightly oil a cake pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine gluten-free all-purpose flour, baking powder, sea salt, sugar and cinnamon. Whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl combine vanilla, eggs, oil and honey until well blended. Add to dry mixture and gently stir to combine.
- Fold in carrots, raisins, walnuts and coconut.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until toothpick in the center comes out clean. Let cool completely.