Getting vegetables into the kids was never so easy.
This recipe is: Corn-Free, Dairy Free, Egg-Free, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Rice-Free, Soy-Free
Total Time: 1 hour
Prep Time: 30 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 8 carrots, chopped
- 4 parsnips, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 6 cups chicken broth
- In a sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Sauté onions in the oil for 5 minutes or until onions are soft and translucent.
- Add carrots, parsnips and garlic, and cook 5 more minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add chicken broth, and cook covered for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Puree the mixture with an immersion blender, or let cool and puree in a blender. Serve warm.
Leave a Reply