This great tasting summer rice salad is a great way to showcase the rainbow-hued cauliflower available at farmers markets this time of year.
- 1 pound cauliflower, any color, riced (4 cups)
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into ?-inch dice (1 cup)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into ?-inch dice (1 cup)
- 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen green peas (5 ounces)
- 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen yellow corn (5 ounces)
- ? small red onion, cut into ?-inch dice (? cup)
- ? cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- ? cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1 pinch sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, bell peppers, peas, corn, onion, cilantro, lemon juice, and almonds. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix well.
There’s no dressing for this cauliflower salad?