A simple approach to classic enchiladas made with corn tortillas, chicken and Mexican cheese blend. The kids will love these!
Total Time: 30 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
- 8 gluten-free corn tortillas
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a square glass baking dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Fill the corn tortillas with about 2 tablespoons of cooked chicken and about 2 tablespoons of cheese. Roll the tortilla and place in prepared baking dish. Repeat until you have made 8 enchiladas.
- Top the rolled tortillas with enchilada sauce, sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Serve immediately.