If you love guacamole you will love this simple recipe
- 1 cup guacamole
- 4 slices Follow Your Heart Pepper Jack Cheese, quartered
- 12 3-inch square gluten-free wonton skins
- 2 teaspoons white onion, finely chopped
- 1 red jalape’o, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease every other section in a mini cupcake pan, yielding 12 greased cups total. Gently fit 12 wonton skins into the cups. Brush with oil. Bake 8 minutes. Remove from oven and add Follow Your Heart Pepper Jack Cheese to each wonton. Place back in oven and bake another 2-4 minutes, or until golden. Remove from heat to cool slightly.
- Scoop about 2 teaspoons guacamole into each cup. Garnish with onion, jalape’o and cilantro, if desired.
Recipe provide by Follow Your Heart