Switch it up with some fresh cherries in your salsa for a refreshing appetizer. Also makes a great addition to fish dishes.
This recipe is: Corn-Free, Dairy Free, Egg-Free, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Rice-Free, Soy-Free
Yields: 4 – 6
Total Time: 20 mins
Prep Time: 20 mins
- 1 cup fresh cherries, pitted and diced
- 1 small jalapeno, seeds and membrane removed, diced
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir gently to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Leave a Reply