Full of flavor that the whole family will love!
This recipe is: Egg-Free, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Rice-Free, Soy-Free
- 1 package gluten-free corn fettuccini, cooked according to package instructions
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound chicken breasts, sliced in thin strips
- 1 head broccoli, cut into bite sized florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sweet yellow onion, skin removed and cut into thin slices
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Cook gluten-free fettuccini according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken strips with salt and pepper and then add to the hot butter. Cook until lightly browned on all sides, about 5 minutes. Add in the broccoli and cook an additional 3 minutes. Remove chicken and broccoli from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan that was used for chicken, add olive oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add in the onions and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions are soft and translucent, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add in the garlic and cook for 1 minute, just until fragrant.
- Add in the white wine to deglaze the pan. Once the wine has reduced fully, add in the heavy cream. Bring to a simmer and reduce heat to medium. Whisk in the Parmesan cheese and continue stirring until the cheese has fully melted.
- Add back in the chicken and broccoli and bring to a simmer. Toss in the gluten-free fettuccini and parsley and season with additional salt and pepper if desired.