There?s nothing like a hearty, homemade casserole to bring your family together at dinnertime. This is an easy-to-make, budget-friendly casserole that your family will beg for night after night!
This recipe is:?Corn-Free, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Sugar-Free
Total Time:?45 mins
Prep Time:?10 mins
- 1 package gluten-free pasta (we used Tinkyada brown rice pasta)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 4 red peppers, diced
- 16 ounces gluten-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a pot of water to a boil; cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Then cut chicken into 1-inch cubes.
- In a large saut? pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chopped chicken and yellow onion and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions become translucent, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add red peppers and saut? an additional 3 to 5 minutes, until peppers are soft.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked pasta and chicken mixture. Pour cream of mushroom soup into the mixture and stir until well combined. Stir in salt and pepper.
- Transfer mixture into a 9 x 13 glass baking dish. Top with Parmesan cheese and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until golden brown.
Susan Denham says
Just wondering, how many ounces of the pasta, just says one package. Thanks