There?s nothing like a hearty, homemade casserole to bring your family together at dinnertime. This is an easy-to-make, budget-friendly casserole that your family will beg for night after night!
Total Time:?45 mins
Prep Time:?10 mins
- 1 package gluten-free pasta (we used Tinkyada brown rice pasta)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 4 red peppers, diced
- 16 ounces gluten-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a pot of water to a boil; cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Then cut chicken into 1-inch cubes.
- In a large saut? pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chopped chicken and yellow onion and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions become translucent, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add red peppers and saut? an additional 3 to 5 minutes, until peppers are soft.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked pasta and chicken mixture. Pour cream of mushroom soup into the mixture and stir until well combined. Stir in salt and pepper.
- Transfer mixture into a 9 x 13 glass baking dish. Top with Parmesan cheese and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until golden brown.