These super soft blondies are made with a few surprise ingredients. So simple, so irresistibly good and also protein-packed!
- 1-1/2 cups chickpeas, drained
- ? cup unsweetened, unsalted nut butter of your choice
- ? cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2/3 cup sugar (coconut sugar, brown sugar, date sugar, or raw sugar)
- ? cup coconut nectar or maple syrup
- ? teaspoon baking powder
- ? teaspoon baking soda Generous pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, or to taste
- ? teaspoon cardamom, or to taste
- ? teaspoon allspice, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8-inch square pan or line with waxed paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and run until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake 30 minutes or until firm to the touch.