Sweet potatoes aren’t even potatoes! They’re part of the morning glory family. Besides simple starches, sweet potatoes are rich in complex carbohydrates, dietary fiber, beta carotene, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B6.
This recipe is:?Dairy Free, Egg-Free, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Rice-Free, Soy-Free
Total Time:?30 mins
Prep Time:?10 mins
- 1 large sweet potato (about 1lb)
- ? teaspoon chipotle chili pepper
- ? teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- ? teaspoon lime juice
- 1? teaspoons olive oil
- Large zip-top plastic bag
- Sea Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel sweet potato and slice into ? inch coins using a mandolin.
- Combine potato slices, chipotle chili pepper, cumin, corn starch, lime juice, and olive oil in a large zip-top plastic bag, shaking well to coat.
- Bake in oven for 17 minutes. Turn sweet potatoes to other side and bake for another 5 minutes. Sprinkle with sea salt. Serve immediately. Sweet potato chips will be crisp on the outside but soft on the inside.
Leave a Reply