These Chocolate Easter Egg Nests are a fun treat to make with the kids. A great way to share jelly beans, malted milk eggs, or foiled Easter treats.
- 3 cups Marshmallows
- 1 cup PASCHA Chocolate Chips (we used 55% cacao)
- 4 cups Rice Puff Cereal (we used Barbara’s)
- 3 tbsp Vegan Butter (we used Earth Balance)
- Lightly grease a regular sized muffin tin.
- In a medium-sized pot, heat the butter replacement and the marshmallows.
- Once they begin to melt, add in the PASCHA Chocolate Chips and stir until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat and add in the rice puff cereal, stirring to combine.
- While still warm, mold into nests in the muffin tin. Let sit to harden.
- Add some jelly beans or other Easter treats to fill these baskets!