All Hallows Eve is the time for tricks and treats! Have the freedom to create delicious treats that fit your dietary needs.
This recipe is: Egg-Free, Gluten-Free
Yields: 20 Plentils
Total Time: N/A
Prep Time: N/A
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Lightly Salted Plentils (or other lentil-based chip)
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows
- Variety of colored sprinkles
- In a medium saucepot over medium-low heat warm cream until slow simmer and
- Dip Plentil chips one by one. After dipping, place them on parchment paper to avoid sticking.
- Decorate with marshmallows and/or sprinkles.
Leave a Reply