A seasonal muffin you will crave all year long.
This recipe is: Dairy Free, Gluten-Free
Total Time: 25 mins
Prep Time: 5 mins
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup vanilla soymilk
- 2 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a muffin tin.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together eggs, maple syrup, almond extract, vinegar and vanilla soymilk.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all-purpose gluten-free flour, baking soda and salt. Add the wet ingredients mixture to the dry ingredients, stirring to incorporate fully.
- Gently fold in cranberries. Divide evenly among 8 muffin tin cups and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.