All Hallows Eve is the time for tricks and treats! Have the freedom to create delicious treats that fit your dietary needs.
Total Time:?45 mins
Prep Time:?30 mins
- 1? cups all-purpose gluten-free flour
- ? cup granulated sugar
- 1? teaspoons baking powder
- ? teaspoon salt
- ? cup butter, melted
- ? cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) container Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy Chocolate Frosting
- Gummy worms
- Variety of colored sprinkles
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray or line with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together gluten-free all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, beat together melted butter, milk, eggs and vanilla extract and mix thoroughly. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
- Divide the batter evenly among the prepared 12 baking cups. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool and then top with chocolate frosting. Decorate with gummy worms and/or sprinkles.