Zucchini grows fast and can quickly overcome a meal plan. Here is a great recipe for chips. They are easy to make and are a great summer snack!
- 2 Large Zucchinis (Sliced 1/8″ Thick)
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt (To taste)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Preferred Spices (Smoked Paprika, Cumin, Chili Powder, Herbs de Provence)
- Place zucchini slices on a thick cloth napkin or dishtowel and cover with another napkin/dishtowel
- Using a rolling pin, firmly and evenly roll the zucchini to squeeze out excess moisture
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Line baking pan with parchment paper and brush with melted coconut oil
- Layer zucchini slices in a single layer on the paper
- Lightly brush tops of zucchini slices with coconut oil
- Sprinkle zucchini slices with salt and preferred spices/seasoning
- Bake 90 minutes or until desired crispness
- Remove from pan and place on paper towel to remove any excess oil
- Cool completely and serve. You can also store in an airtight container for later use.