During these cold winter months, what could be better then coming home and enjoying a warm and hearty dinner?
Total Time: 6 hours 20 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
- 1 pound stew beef, cubed
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 3 large spring onions, diced
- 1 stalk fresh lemongrass, diced
- 2 medium carrots, sliced diagonally
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ cups beef broth
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Add beef, ginger, onions, lemongrass, carrots, garlic and beef broth to crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours until beef is cooked through and very tender. Season with salt and pepper before serving.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine broccoli florets and oil in a bowl and gently toss with salt and pepper to coat.
- Place florets on parchment lined baking sheet and roast for 15 to 20 minutes