This easy and delicious Cucumber and Tomato Salad is the perfect summer side dish! Ready to go in just five minutes, it can be made in a time crunch for the perfect summer BBQ side!
- 1 large cucumber
- 3/4 pound tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- salt & pepper to taste
- Remove skin and half the cucumber lengthwise. Cut each half into roughly 1/2 inch slices.
- Dice tomatoes.
- Cut red onion into slices then each slice into quarters. Separate into pieces.
- In a bowl, combine cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions.
- Add balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss well to combine.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve within 24 hours.