Turn a routine summer afternoon into a celebration by packing a picnic. Whether you?re headed out on a spur-of-the-moment adventure or planning a perfect afternoon, these great recipes can be put together in a flash and taste even better if they sit in the fridge a while after preparation. With our picnic-packing guide, you?ll be sure to have everything you need to enjoy the sunshine, good friends,
and great food.
This recipe is: Corn-Free, Dairy Free, Egg-Free, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Rice-Free, Soy-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 whole cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 cups cubed honeydew
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Sprinkle salt
- 3 tbsp feta or crumbled goat cheese (optional)
- In a large serving bowl, combine cucumber, watermelon and honeydew.
- Pour lime juice, salt and cilantro over mixture; stir to coat evenly.
- Cover and let sit in refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Upon serving, garnish.
Leave a Reply