Do you ever get tired of going to parties and being served the same old fried food as appetizers? I certainly do! That’s why we’ve come up with some super simple bites that won’t make your belly bulge but will cut back dramatically on the fat typically seen in most party-time treats. The recipes ahead utilize fresh ingredients as well as some ready-made products that will make your party prep as simple as mixing, whisking, and serving!
Yields: 18 bites
Total Time: 10 mins
Prep Time: 5 mins
- 1 cucumber, sliced into 18 slices
- 6 hardboiled eggs, shells removed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil-based mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Ground paprika for garnish
- Arrange cucumber slices on a serving platter.
- In a mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mash all together until well mixed and creamy.
- Top each piece of cucumber with a heaping spoonful of curried egg salad.
- Serve immediately.