Shower your loved ones with this homemade holiday gift!
This recipe is: Corn-Free, Egg-Free, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Rice-Free
Total Time: 1 hour
Prep Time: 10 mins
- 1 pound dark chocolate bar
- 1 cup candied orange peel
- sea salt
- Heat chocolate in a double boiler (or glass bowl set over pot with an inch of simmering water) over medium-low heat.
- Heat chocolate until fully melted. Pour chocolate on to a silicone mat or parchment paper lined baking sheet. Quickly spread chocolate into an even layer using an offset spatula.
- Sprinkle chocolate with candied orange peel and sea salt.
- Refrigerate bark for one hour or until completely set.
- Break or chop chocolate bark into large chunks and package. It is best kept refrigerated.