These gluten free donut muffins have all the flavors of a donut, in an easy to make gluten free muffin. You just can’t go wrong with these flavors! These delicious bites of donuty goodness were easy to make.
- 1 1/2cups all purpose gluten free flour blend
- 1 1/2teaspoons gluten free baking powder
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/2cup granulated sugar plus 1/4 cup topping for topping
- 1/2cup butter softened, plus 1/4 cup melted
- 1/2teaspoon gluten free vanilla extract
- 1/2cup milk
- 1/2teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Position the oven rack in center of oven.
- Grease a 12 serving cupcake pan or line a 12 serving cupcake pan with liners.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup softened butter, egg and vanilla extract with an electric mixture on high for one minute or until combined.
- Add flour mixture and milk and mix until combined.
- Spoon the batter evenly into the cupcake pans, filling about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then remove from pan and let cool on rack.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon.
- Brush the top of the muffins with melted butter and dip them into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Serve fresh or store in a airtight container at room temperature.
Leave a Reply