Yields: 20-26 Cookies
Total Time: 25 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
- 1½ cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons (½ cup) butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- ½ cup white chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together gluten-free all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together the butter, sugars, egg and vanilla extract. Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until a dough begins to form. Add the orange zest, semisweet and white chocolate morsels and mix until combined thoroughly.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoonful onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes until the cookies are golden.