Dip your favorite veggies in this mouthwatering game day dip!
Yields: 8-10 servings
Total Time: 25 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 1 rotisserie chicken, breasts shredded
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 scallion, green part sliced only
- Carrot sticks, celery sticks, or gluten-free crackers
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium sized sauce pan over medium heat, add the cream cheese and the hot sauce. Melt until smooth, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add the shredded chicken and a half a cup of the blue cheese crumbles. Stir to combine.
- Transfer mixture to an oven-safe baking dish, and sprinkle the top with the remaining half a cup of blue cheese crumbles. Bake in oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 8 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle the top with scallions and serve with carrot sticks, celery sticks, and gluten-free bread or crackers.