Blossom cookies are so much fun for the Christmas holidays with the addition of a chocolate kiss candy in the middle. Recipe courtesy of Anne-Marie Nichols from This Mama Cooks!
- 1/2 cup Vegan Buttery Spread softened, dairy free or butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1-1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 2 cups Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Sparkling Sugar
- 1 package White Chocolate Peppermint Kiss Candies approximately 48 candies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix buttery spread, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, and coconut milk in a large bowl until well blended.
- In another bowl, stir together Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture a little at a time. Mix until well blended.
- Poor sparkling sugar on to a medium sized plate. Using a small ice cream scoop, measure out dough into enough for a 1-inch ball. Roll ball in sparkling sugar and place cookie on a baking mat on a cookie sheet. Bake cookies for 8 minutes or until edges have browned slightly and the cookies have set.
- While cookies are baking, unwrap candies.
- Remove cookie sheet from oven. Cool cookies for 2 minutes. Gently press a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie. Using a spatula, carefully move cookies to cool on a wire rack
Leave a Reply