Dairy Free Coconut Cream Dip
- 1 can Coconut Cream or Full Fat Coconut Milk Refrigerated Overnight
- 1-3 tbsp Good Karma Holiday Nog
- 2 Eggs (or egg substitute equivalent)
- 1 cup Good Karma Holiday Nog
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Butter or Butter Alternative
- 6 slices Bread of Choice
Make the Dairy Free Coconut Cream Dip
- Add the coconut cream to a bowl. Coconut cream is the cream on the top of cold coconut milk, pour the remaining coconut water out leaving only the cream on top.
- Mix with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add 1-3 tablespoons of Good Karma Holiday Nog, gradually.
- Add additional sweetener like honey or maple syrup if desired
- Pour into a container and refrigerate for firmer texture.
Make the French Toast
- Whisk together eggs (or egg substitute), Good Karma Holiday Nog, vanilla extract and cinnamon in a flat-bottomed bowl.
- Dip bread slices into the mixture on both sides
- Melt butter or butter alternative to coat a non-stick frying pan or skillet
- Place soaked bread slices in the skillet and brown on each side (2-3 minutes)
- Remove with spatula and let cool for a few minutes before cutting into bite-size pieces
Assemble, Serve & Enjoy!
- Assemble your festive platter with your favorite fruits (strawberries, raspberries, apple and banana slices)
- Serve with fondue forks and let the Fun-due dipping begin!