2 large eggs
2 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1 box?Simple Mills?Artisan Bread Mix
2-3 fresh rosemary sprigs
1 tbsp olive oil
6 fresh figs, halved
2 tbsp honey, plus more for topping
2 tbsp reduced balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese, plus more for topping
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350?F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, then add the oil and apple cider vinegar. Whisk to combine.
- Stir in the bread mix. Let sit for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Place dough on the prepared baking sheet. Use the palm of your hand and your finger tips to flatten into a rectangle about 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake for 10 minutes – you are not looking to bake them all the way through yet.
- Prepare garnishes. Using a mortar and pestle, bash half of your rosemary sprigs with oil.
- Remove dough from the oven and gently brush with a bit of the rosemary-infused olive oil. Arrange cut figs on the dough and using the same brush, paint them with the rosemary oil.
- Drizzle tart with balsamic vinegar and honey. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Crumble blue cheese all over and garnish with the rest of your rosemary sprigs.
- Increase oven temperature to 375?F and bake the tart for 10-15 minutes or until the dough is golden and the cheese has fully melted.
- If desired, garnish with more honey and blue cheese.
Note: When flattening the dough, wet your hands to prevent from sticking.