These foil pack grilled baby red potatoes are an easy side to add to any barbecue.
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, washed and quartered
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- First, begin by prepping your red potatoes. Wash them and pat dry. Then, cut in half, and in half again. Prep onion by dicing finely. Place vegetables in a large plastic gallon-sized bag.
- Add olive oil and spices. Shake bag to completely coat.
- Transfer vegetables onto a piece of aluminum foil. Then place another piece of foil on top. Fold the sides in, creating your foil pack.
- Place on your grill grates heated to about 350ºF to 400ºF. If you don’t cook your potatoes directly on the flame, you may need to cook longer!
- Ultimately, cook until the potatoes can be easily pierced with a fork.