Wings and football- they go together like bread and butter. If you are looking for an easy and quick buffalo wing recipe here is the one.
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wing pieces
- PREHEAT oven to 450F. Mix butter and RedHot Sauce in medium bowl; set aside.
- ARRANGE wings on large foil-lined pan. Bake on lowest oven rack for 30 minutes or until crispy, turning once.
- TOSS wings in sauce mixture until well coated. Serve with blue cheese and celery, if desired.